Kubernetes Engineering Services
Organizations widely resort to using Kubernetes as an enabler in their Digital Transformation journey. Connect with our experts to know how.
Assessment: We help in assessing the current infrastructure workflows and workloads for helping organizations become Kubernetes-ready and to proceed with a successful production-grade Kubernetes implementation.
POC Development: We develop POCs for Kubernetes deployment aligned to customer infrastructure needs and help with training operators.
Application Modernization: We help with creating an implementation strategy to move current workloads to containerized & microservices architecture that uses Kubernetes as orchestrator engine.
Fine-tune Operations & Deployment: We help in identifying steps to ensure smooth cluster operations, container deployment in small-to-large-scale Kubernetes instances.
We help in the development of communication interfaces between internal and external storage and networking modules in an application. This includes CNI and CSI plug-ins for easy interoperability, and traffic and cluster management.
- Container Networking Interface (CNI) plugin development, Project Calico to implement container networking
- Container Storage Interface (CSI) plugin development, use of Velero for data protection and management.
Kubernetes is often confused as a container security tool, but it is a container orchestration tool. For Kubernetes security, we need to integrate other tools to secure the containers, servers, and detect any malicious activities and attacks.
We help customers with
- Kubernetes CIS Benchmarking for Cluster Security
- Pod Security Policies Implementation
- Node Security
- Best Practices
We help our customers with:
- Writing custom resource (CRD or Aggregated API) to extend Kubernetes API in cluster
- Writing customer operators for custom resources (CRDs) that help in managing applications and their components.
We leverage our deep engineering expertise to help customers in integrating the Kubernetes distributions in their IT architectures and solutions.
Our key focus areas for Kubernetes distributions are:
Calsoft offers full-fledged Kubernetes engineering support that utilizes CSI interface driver and customized best practices in the following areas:
- Calsoft guarantees faster release times and robust solutioning owing to its comprehensive experience in the Data Protection space along with a deep expertise of K8s native constructs, Container Storage Interface (CSI), and data management tools like Velero, OpenEBS, and more.
- We provide integration with opensource data protection solutions like Velero plugins for storage to support use cases like application-consistent backup/restore, workload migration, and more.