We are operating in a Digitalized world where time is the true currency. For businesses that wish to stay ahead of the competition, any downtime would prove to be extremely costly. In fact, a study by the Ponemon Institute found that the average cost of data center downtime across industries rose from approximately $5,600 per minute in 2010 to $7,900 per minute in 2020 – a dramatic 41% increase! However, there’s more to it than just a loss of revenue. We are looking at companies being overtaken by their competitors and even loss of reputation due to disruption of services. Calsoft offers end-to-end CloudOps services to help ensure your business is always powered on to take on the next challenge.
Cloud Monitoring & Management
We assist our customers in evaluating, monitoring, and managing their cloud-based applications, services, and infrastructure. Our offerings include:
- Platform Enablement
- Public Cloud Monitoring
- Multi-cloud monitoring
- Complete Hybrid IT Monitoring
Calsoft helped the customer develop a multi-tenant cloud infrastructure monitoring solution, including analysis of SaaS-based monitoring solutions.
Request Our Success Story
Our dedicated DevOps Center of Excellence helps our customers in accelerating DevOps implementations. Our offerings include:
- Day 0 – Day 1 Automation
- DevOps Services
Calsoft developed a QuickStart installer for an SDN product with OpenStack Liberty, which can be used to deploy the solution on a single node for product evaluation purposes.
We help our customers to address compliance concerns that delay or minimize the migration of sensitive assets into private, public, and hybrid clouds. Our offerings include:
- Endpoint Security
- Perimeter Security
- Identity/Access Management
- Cloud Access Security Broker
- Secure Web Gateway
- Security Incident/Event Management
Calsoft helped the customer re-design an on-premises infrastructure monitoring solution to a SaaS-based Monitoring-as-a-Service solution deployed in the cloud.
Request Our Success Story
Backup & Recovery, HA/DR Configurations
Our High Availability & Disaster Recovery offerings help keep your data secure and backed-up, even in critical situations. Our solution accelerators – Office 365 Backup Solution & Windows CBT Framework – support customers with heightened data backup capabilities.
Cloud Service Brokerage
We help our customers manage the use, performance and delivery of cloud services and coordinate with cloud service providers. Our offerings include:
- Cloud Service Evaluation
- Skills & Knowledge Development
- Cloud Pricing Optimization
- Cloud Operation Simplification
- Risk Assessment
- Shadow IT Realignment
Calsoft worked on P2V2C migration tackling key hurdles such as large data (64TB) scattered over multiple servers and complex dependency between applications and with legacy storage infrastructure.
Calsoft was engaged with the client for testing OpenStack based VIM platform for VNF deployment and performance benchmark testing.
The engagement includes:
- Leverage OPNFV Functest framework for validation of OpenStack based cloud platform. Using open source VNFs for platform validation: Clearwater Metaswitch IMS, OAI EPC, and Vyos Router
- Benchmark VIM with OPNFV Yardstick performance benchmarking suite
- Perform end to end solution testing with commercially available vEPC VNFs on the cloud.
- Implementing vEPC network solution using overlay, underlay networks, MANO orchestrator, OpenStack services on enterprise-ready private cloud platform.
The client’s product secures access through gateway security products for access from any source. Calsoft is engaged with the client for providing a solution to integrate its product on public cloud for customer onboarding.
- Client’s product was integrated in public cloud ecosystem, which increased the scope of product penetration