Product modernization entails the enhancement of existing applications or their migration from traditional architecture to the latest one, which also involves the integration of new functionalities. Modernization options include re-architecting, re-platforming, re-hosting, recoding, re-engineering, interoperability, replacement, and retirement.
Modernizing your apps is crucial for attaining remarkable digital transformation. Calsoft enables quick and easy application modernization in the form of refactoring, re-purposing, or consolidating legacy applications to align them more closely with current business needs.
We conduct gap analysis for the existing application to comprehend and map the phases, to either improve or renew the existing application. Our offerings include:
- Reviewing application architecture, identifying components as part of the assessment phase
- Function validation to ensure all the functionalities are at scale – stress and negative scenarios
- Mapping the components to cloud vendor workflows to achieve efficient scale-out/scale-back of resources
Calsoft helped a FinTech customer to transform their legacy applications to efficiently utilize their datacenter infrastructure and reduce CAPEX/OPEX.
We assist in devising and executing an application remediation strategy. This involves features upgrade or enhancement of the existing functionalities in the application to fit it in the latest agile and scalable frame. Our offerings include:
- Resolving and redefining component communications from IPC/shared memory to HTTP
- Deploying and testing component communication, while ensuring transactions are secure
- Making every component compliant with REST API/Web API
- Accounting for new feature deployment, bug fixes, and upgrade scenarios
Calsoft assisted a leading supply chain management company to build and port their infrastructure monitoring solution to the TIGK stack.
Request Our Success Story
Application remediation can’t fix all the missing elements in legacy applications; in such cases, the application needs to be migrated to a standardized ecosystem. Our application migration offerings include:
- Application re-hosting, re-architecting, and re-factoring
- Migrating applications from traditional architecture to a Microservices-based architecture
- Application containerization, cloud native application development, and application integration with cloud platforms
- Application deployment, CI-CD pipelines, monitoring, intelligent analytics, UX/UI, and more
Calsoft created a scalable and reliable storage infrastructure for the customer, providing efficient network data management without disrupting user productivity.
Request Our Success Story
Calsoft was engaged with the client to develop microservices application for stress testing their Security platform. The engagement included:
- Development of microservices application
- Complete feature verification of the customer platform.
- Deploy microservices application and run load, stress tests.