Let’s accept it – IoT is ubiquitous. And everyone possess some knowledge about it, if NOT everything. As per Business Insider, nearly $6T will be spent on IoT solutions over the next 5 years. And there will be 34B devices (IoT devices will account for 24B) connected to the internet by 2020, up from 10B in 2015. Approximately 69% of organizations have adopted or planning to adopt, IoT solutions within the next year. As a result, IoT deployments are now perhaps the most-anticipated, but least-understood, initiatives of IT departments today. An organization that hasn’t already prioritized modernizing its infrastructure and evaluating security solutions is even farther behind on IoT than it may realize. The fundamental to enterprise IoT implementations would be a holistic understanding of IoT market, challenges, key players, ROI and more.
We present what you exactly need for effective and secure enterprise IoT implementations – holistic market IoT research in the form of ‘Calsoft IoT’ eBook. copy now!
This guide should help you with
Fill the Form to download this eBrief
- IoT 2018 Ecosystem
- Advancements in IoT with technologies involved
- Industry challenges in IoT implementations
- Major IoT Industry use cases
Grab your ‘Calsoft IoT’ eBook
- Key IoT players and partnerships with their respective products and platforms
- IoT 2020 predictions from 10 global research bodies
- IoT investments landscape and future
- And more!