Importance of Protecting Microsoft Office 365 Data
Office 365 is the brand name used by Microsoft for a group of software applications providing productivity-related services to its subscribers. Office 365 applications include Outlook, OneDrive, Contacts, Calendar, Azure AD, OneNote, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Office 365 is used by over a million companies worldwide, with about 1.2 Billion users. It is said that one out of five corporate employees use a Microsoft 365 cloud service. But, there are associated risks of losing important data. Without a third-party Backup solution, the important organizational data and business is exposed to many threats.
This podcast focuses on exploring the need for a third-party data protection solution to protect critical M365 data. In this podcast you will learn:
- Why is it important to back up Microsoft 365 Data?
- Microsoft’s Limitations with Native Data Retention
- Microsoft’s Shared Responsibility Model
- Approach to Protect Critical Microsoft Office 365 Data
- The necessity to have a third-party Backup Solution
- What to look for in a complete Office 365 cloud backup solution
- Calsoft Office 365 Backup & Recovery Solution
About The Speaker
Jhilik is having more than 5 years of experience in Software Development with expertise in Data Protection and has developed Enterprise level Backup and Recovery products for some of our biggest clients.