Data governance is a set of practices that enable enterprises with the tools, processes, and people to manage, maintain, integrate, and secure data efficiently. Calsoft, on March 31, 2021, hosted a webinar on Data Governance: Springboard for Cloud Migration. This webinar touched upon the practical scenarios and use cases around data governance and change management with respect to cloud migration.
- Post-pandemic changes and the new normal
- Why organizational changes fail – poor data governance strategy
- Most implemented change in the enterprise – cloud migration
- Future of cloud migration
- Change management in cloud migration
- The need for a data governance strategy and its role in change management
- Challenges with the implementation of data governance strategy
- Best practices for a successful data governance strategy
- Data governance for successful change management
- Success stories
Missed out on our virtual webinar? Download the video now!
Sign up for webinar
Soumya brings with him 26+ years of experience in the data engineering space. He is an efficient P&L, Business and Sales leader in the Digital, Edge, AI/Machine Learning, and IoT practices in product engineering.
Vikram brings with him 18+ years’ experience and excellent feedback from clients. He believes in bridging the gap between traditional and modern analytics, bringing the full power of the modern data value chain to enterprises.
Today’s digital era is a demanding one for all industries, but more so for Retail companies, who have to constantly provide relevant experiences to their customers. Data governance seems to be the answer to their woes, but is its implementation a smooth-sailing one? Take a look at this infoblog to know more.
Data governance ensures that data is standardized and managed in a unified manner. If leveraged correctly, it can also help identify potential security risks that can be blocked before major data breaches happen. Read on to know more.
In the last few years, the retail industry has undergone a massive transformation. As customers become digital natives, their channel preferences and buying habits change. In response, most retailers have either become omnichannel and a few have transformed into fully digital entities. Read about how data governance is a key enabler for this transformation.