Forward thinking storage companies have been resorting to newer approaches in design and architecture while building data centers for businesses. Gone are the days when one could think of server, storage and networking in silos. This webinar aims at highlighting the importance of being virtualization aware for storage arrays and enable benefits for Enterprise-class Datacenters by simplifying provisioning, monitoring and management functions of storage.
- Addressing challenges with traditional storage arrays in Enterprise class Datacenters
- Introduction to VM aware storage
- Simplifying storage provisioning and monitoring
- Understanding the ease of Data protection
- Graduating from being VM aware to Application aware
About Speaker – Tushar Tarkas (Software Architect)
Tushar is a software Architect with close to 12yrs of experience in the virtualization domain. Currently he is working in Virtualization Ecosystems Management Applications at Calsoft. He is primarily involved in designing virtualization ecosystems integration solutions for storage and networking vendors.