Modern enterprises are being increasingly powered by cloud-based software stacks, which enable open-source and cloud-native technologies such as microservices, containers, service mesh, and serverless apps. These cloud-native technologies can disrupt the marketplace by enabling product companies with faster deployment, greater scalability, lowered OpEx, and more efficient application portability.
This HawkEye covers:
- Why Cloud Native is So Important?
- Cloud Native Development: Current Market Dynamics
- Cloud Native Adoption: Key Trends in 2022
- The “Cloud-native Disruptive” Potential
- Cloud Native Adoption: Challenges
- Cloud QA – A New Testing Approach
To download this hawk eye article, click the button below.