Calsoft helps product companies develop plugins that manage storage subsystems from a single UI and perform a common set of storage provisioning and compute tasks without the need to switch between multiple management interfaces. Calsoft’s plugin development expertise extends across all major hypervisor providers including VMware, Microsoft, Linux, and Citrix.
Calsoft’s Plugin Development Expertise
Development of plugins for vCenter that provide centralized automation, visibility, and proactive management from the usual VMware web client console.
- Storage visibility with ESX and VM
- Automation of ESX host configuration
- Provisioning of storage within vCenter across all available protocols to increase storage efficiency
- Support for array-based, VM consistent snapshots
- Integration with VMware View for provisioning and deployment
- Implementation of RAID protection
Development of SCVMM, SCOM, SCSM, SCCM, and SCO plugins in a Hyper-V environment for:
- Security appliance/product vendors
- Virtual appliance vendors
- Network gateway solution providers
- Network device vendors
- Storage vendors
- Independent software vendors
Repackaging of existing modules for use with the XenServer line of virtualization platform products.
Development of KVM plugins that enable convenient management of VM and other virtualization functionality such as storage and network interface management.