Home > Social Responsibility
Calsoft Cares - At Calsoft, we strongly believe in giving back to our community, because they are a key reason for our success. Calsoft is continuously searching for new ways to contribute. As an organization, we make annual contributions to Calsoft’s scholarship program.
CALSOFT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM - EMPOWERING TRUE TALENT
Calsoft seeks to nurture the Nation's Future Scientists through its sponsorship program Purpose & Mission:
Calsoft recognizes that it has a responsibility to contribute to the society it operates in. We believe that we will be able to make the maximum impact in the field of technical education in the country. As a first step in this direction, Calsoft is very pleased to announce the "Calsoft Scholarship Program (CSP)".
The aim of this program is to help deserving candidates who lack the financial means to pursue a basic four year engineering course.
This notification is to invite applications from academically strong students who are in need of financial assistance to complete their basic degree in Engineering. The Program A) Eligibility Criteria:
B) Scholarship Administration:
Students should have received admissions on the basis of merit only, into any one of the following colleges for the BE course in Computer Science.
- PICT - Pune
- COEP - Pune
- AIT - Pune
- VIT - Pune
- MIT – Pune
- D.Y.Patil – Pune - Akurdi
- Any of the IITs in India
- Financial Status:
The total family income of the candidate seeking scholarship should not exceed 1.5L in the previous financial year. Family income implies the sum total of all incomes received by every member of the family who is residing in the same household as the candidate.
C) Procedure to Apply
- Calsoft would pay part of the fees of the selected candidate(s) for the first year directly to the institute.
- Additionally, each year, Calsoft would continue to pay part of the fees directly to the institute as long as the candidate secures at least 50% aggregate in the previous year's final examinations.
D) Selection Process & Other Guidelines:
- Interested and eligible candidates should print the following application form, complete it and email it to email@example.com.
- Along with the application form, the interested candidate should submit a 2 page essay on why he / she should be chosen to receive the scholarship and what he/she intends to do after completion of education.
Calsoft Scholarship Program Form:
- On receipt of the applications necessary screening will be done on the basis of the criteria specified above.
- Short listed student will then be contacted through post / courier /email
- Proof of family income is a must. Family income implies income of all household members in the family. The annual family income should not exceed Rs 1,50,000 /- Per Annum.
- Short listed students may have to appear for an aptitude / written test & any other screening mechanism as deemed appropriate by Calsoft.
- Calsoft’s decision on the candidate(s) selected will be final & binding.