Home > Product Engineering > Kernel Level Services
Kernel level services
Storage, networking and virtualization solutions many a times include very complicated kernel level programming. Hence ISVs hire Calsoft's engineering team who are equipped with several years of kernel level programming experience on various OS platforms e.g. Windows, Linux, Solaris, Mac, AIX, and HP-UX etc.
- “One stop shop” for all SNV kernel level requirements
- Reducing disk contention and access times
- Improving disk I/O performance
- Making file system and archive manager more scalable
- Maintaining consistency at file system level
- Cross OS platform expertise which is challenge to maintain for any technology company
- Cost to value ratio for device driver sustenance
Calsoft's Kernel Level Expertise
Calsoft has an extensive knowledge and expertise in kernel, device driver development and operating system porting related work. We have 100+ man years of experience in the SNV domain.
- Storport and Miniport Drivers
- VAAI additions to Linux SCSI stacks (LIO and SCST)
- Created SMB and CIFS stack
- Clustered file system development
- Ported kernel module to new combination of platform(s) (Linux, Distro and Architecture)
- Ported SAM-QFS to Windows and MAC OS
Contact Calsoft today to know more about our Kernel Level Services.