Home > Product Engineering > Testing Lab
Storage and Virtualization technology is evolving at a faster speed with new products and features. To ensure smooth performance and up-to-date support for elements integrated within data centers, testing is extremely important for e.g. interoperability of multiple new devices. Remote Test Lab is an important way to test multiple products. However, it also attracts unique challenges.
- Budget constraints for shipping hardware offshore
- Software Vendors need their product to be tested against vast matrix of platforms and interoperable applications
- Heterogeneous OS and Application Environment need bulk licensing that can not be transferred offshore
- Optimized usage of hardware resources
- Reduced compatibility testing time
- Saved shipment and licensing costs of Systems / Apps
Figure: Sample Test Lab
- On-site lab with access control using VPN and VLAN
- Lab is maintained as per customer requirements
- Dedicated offshore resource for Lab management & troubleshooting with a point-of-contact for remote onsite issue management
- Ability to restructure and provision new hardware easily with no major down-time
Contact Calsoft today to leverage expertise in setting up remote test lab.