Home > Domain Expertise > Software Defined Networking > Networking Services
The typical challenges faced by networking vendors include configuration, optimization and customization of networking tools and third party network drivers. You can leverage Calsoft's complete understanding of the networking stack and proven expertise in networking domain to develop software solutions. Calsoft has enabled networking OEMs to develop and deploy data center class solutions and realize business benefits.
- Efficiently configure hardware at physical and network layer
- Optimize your network drivers for 3rd party OEMs
- Customize 3rd party drivers to suit your product offering
- Deploy tools to improve network bandwidth utilization
- Leverage expertise across various networking platform
Software Defined Networking (SDN) has potential to enable network innovation and create choice, and thus help realize new capabilities and address persistent problems with networking. SDN separates control plane from data plane in network switches and routers. Under SDN, control plane is implemented in software in servers separate from network equipment and data plane is implemented in commodity network equipment. Click here
to know more.